GENERAL INSURANCE INTERMEDIARY
Are you covered against Third Party claims? Are you protected if an Employee injures themselves whilst at work? Do you have full insurance cover for your shop/ office?
Our policies have been tailor made with business owners in mind, offering you a comprehensive, flexible and cost-effective cover combined with excellent year-round service, the types of risks we can offer coverage for include -
- Tradesman (Public/ Employers/ Products Liability) Insurance for over 300 Trades (up to EUR 6,500,000 Pubic/ Products Liability and Employers Liability of EUR 13,000,000)
- Cover for over 100+ types of Shops (coverage up to EUR 5,000,000 Sum Insured (including accidental damage and replacement locks and keys), Buildings Cover, Pubic Liability, Employers Liability, Seasonal Stock Increases, Perishable stock, loss of licence cover and your computers and iPhones)
- Commercial (Occupied and Unoccupied) and Residential Property Insurance
- Office and Business Insurance Packages
- Business Interruption and Professional Indemnity Insurances
- Motor Fleet Insurance (subject minimum 5 years documented claims free experience)
- Family Gadget Insurance – annual cover for up to 5 unspecified gadgets
- Cyber Security End to End Risk Management Solution Insurance
Many insurances aren’t a legal requirement for businesses, but are a necessary precaution; for example, if your business is responsible for injuring a Third Party (i.e. a member of the public) or for the damage or destruction of their property or an Employee is injured in the course of their employment, the Insurance could cover any related costs - loss of earnings, future loss of earnings, the cost of repairing damage and any damages awarded to the claimant, plus legal costs. If you don't have cover, you could find yourself paying out tens of thousands of pounds in compensation, which may be crippling to a business.
We would love to work with you to ensure all your insurance needs are met, contact Laura Durcan at Altitude to discuss your requirements, we are able to place insurances over the phone or by email, whichever suits you.
Your quotation may be generated using an online Automated Decision-Making process, the quote is generated using the data provided by you and applied to an internal logic or set of criteria, such logic/ criteria uses data such as your trade, claims history and turnover to determine the quote. If you feel that this Automated Decision-Making process has not adequately assessed your quote request, please advise as you do have the right to have that quote reviewed by a sufficiently senior member of staff.